zsh-workers
From: David Torres <david@charlestondigitalfirm.com>
To: Zsh-Workers <zsh-workers@zsh.org>
Subject: Re: Request for Quote voice keyword optimization.
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 07:25:51 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi zsh.sourceforge.net
I hope this email finds you well.

I believe, you have bored with traditional SEO practice and with very less
return as compare to spending.

The reason, most of the users are not typing keywords on Google search and
their simple using Google voice to find their products and services.

Now we have introduced a new services and it’s called – Voice keywords
optimization and image search optimization.

When the user speak the product or service name on Google voice then your
website will come on ranked. It’s really a amazing service to double your
sales.

Don’t waste money doing traditional SEO… Start today with our *voice
keywords optimization* to be on top.

If you are interested in cost and recommendation, please reply to this
email and one of our consultant will share the detailed proposal

Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
  David Torres
Lead Consultant
*Disclaimer:-If Interested we will send more details on our “corporate
identity”, “company profile”, “why you should choose us?”, “Price list”,
etc. in our next email. If Not, You can simply reply with “remove” and we
will delete your email from our list."The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003**".*

[image: beacon]