Hi zsh.sourceforge.net I hope this email finds you well. I believe, you have bored with traditional SEO practice and with very less return as compare to spending. The reason, most of the users are not typing keywords on Google search and their simple using Google voice to find their products and services. Now we have introduced a new services and it’s called – Voice keywords optimization and image search optimization. When the user speak the product or service name on Google voice then your website will come on ranked. It’s really a amazing service to double your sales. Don’t waste money doing traditional SEO… Start today with our *voice keywords optimization* to be on top. If you are interested in cost and recommendation, please reply to this email and one of our consultant will share the detailed proposal Thanks and I look forward to your reply. Regards, David Torres Lead Consultant ----------------------- *Disclaimer:-If Interested we will send more details on our “corporate identity”, “company profile”, “why you should choose us?”, “Price list”, etc. in our next email. If Not, You can simply reply with “remove” and we will delete your email from our list."The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003**".* [image: beacon]