Oops, I see this only now, just after sending my other reply. I will have a look later. I first need some sleep. Philippe On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 8:01 AM Bart Schaefer wrote: > On Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 5:11 PM Bart Schaefer > wrote: > > > > [if workers/50929 makes 50897 redundant then] there's no point in > > bashing through if/case/for/while/repeat/select individually -- the > > only case we have to fix is this one: > > I was half right. Fixing that case revealed that it was necessary to > go through the others, because the "redundant" fix is one level too > far up the stack. > > Attached patch removes 50929 again, and amends this_noerrexit from > 50897 in each of the complex command exec* functions. Finally it adds > tests to E01options for each of the cases that Philippe previously > outlined, with the exception of "select" which is interactive. > > The tests from 50928 still pass with this patch. I spent a ridiculous > amount of time with every change I made flopping back and forth > between C03 working and the new E01 failing and vice-versa, before > noticing what happened when I nested a brace expression inside another > one. > > Also a minor fix for TRAPDEBUG that caused me some confusion earlier > in the process. > > Are there more cases that need testing? >