On Mon, Nov 25, 2019, 10:23 AM Daniel Shahaf wrote: > Bart Schaefer wrote on Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 01:13:21 -0800: > > I have several directories that are BOTH git and CVS repositories, used > for > > keeping two different origins in sync. > > Doesn't my proposal address this? Quite likely - I was writing before your proposal reached my inbox. > I would expect the list of repo types in the "enable" style to be handled > > in the order they appear. > > Do you mean, that if the enable style lists "git" ahead of "cvs", then > vcs_info > would always look for git info first and only show CVS info if git wasn't > detected? Yes.