On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 10:54 AM Marlon Richert wrote: > > Would it be possible to drop `standout` (as it's rather ambiguous) and > instead add both `italic` and `reverse`? They both have `terminfo` entries. > If you're referring to Functions/Misc/colors, that's what my proposed patch already does. If you're referring to prompts, "standout" appears only in the documentation, but the prompt sequences are %S (on) and %s (off) to be suggestive thereof. %R and %I are already in use for other features; we'd need some kind of extended syntax (%F{name} is not nestable).