On Sun, Nov 24, 2019, 11:32 PM Aleksandr Mezin wrote: > > Also I probably shouldn't have moved the code in the first place. If > the current directory has `CVS/Repository` in it, it means that the > directory is controlled by CVS I have several directories that are BOTH git and CVS repositories, used for keeping two different origins in sync. This is admittedly an unusual situation -- we have a legacy process that expects to fetch sources from CVS, and developers collaborating through git -- but I would be annoyed if vcs didn't find the git data because of the CVS subdir. I would expect the list of repo types in the "enable" style to be handled in the order they appear.