On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 8:55 PM Lawrence Velázquez wrote: > > On Thu, Feb 15, 2024, at 8:53 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote: > > If you want command substitution without word splitting, then in > > whatever the next version ends up being called you have > > ${ command } > > to do that for you > > Hm, I wasn't aware of this detail. I see it's mentioned in zshexpn(1) > but don't see anything in the FAQ. Worth mentioning? This patch adds some text based on Lawrence's suggestion, and I've made an effort to normalize uses of e.g. mytt() vs. tt() and similar formatting.