On May 25, 2016 10:12 PM, "Sebastian Gniazdowski" wrote: > > When shell startups, it shows: " " magic-space. When I issue "bindkey > ' '", it shows self-insert. I'm not able to reproduce this on OSX with 5.0.2 or a recent build of 5.2-dev-1 (the only OS/versions I have accessable at the moment). If happening, this may have something to do with the emacs / vicmd keymaps selected automatically by examining the VISUAL / EDITOR environment settings, such that you are seeing/binding one keymap in /etc/zshrc and another later.