Here's a new completion function for nmcli, the command line interface to Linux' Network Manager. I've tried to make it as complete as possible. It has been tested on version 0.8.5.92 that comes with Fedora 14. I have also tried to make it compatible with nmcli 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 (the latest version) by observing the differences in the man page. The man pages were almost unchanged, so it should work across all versions. Also, I've attached a patch for the FFmpeg completion function. Nothing major has changed, but there are a couple of fixes that are worth pushing upstream. -- Haakon