On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 20:46, Sebastian Tramp wrote: > On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 07:05:36PM +0100, Haakon Riiser wrote: > >> Here's a new completion function for nmcli, the command line interface >> to Linux' Network Manager. [...] > > Haakon, > > +1 - like it very much. > Tested with an older 0.8.3.998 and works smooth! > > thank you Glad to hear it was immediately useful to someone. :) Anyway, I have an updated version already. There are no changes to the completion itself, I've only tried to make it more portable and in line with other completion functions: * Use _call_program so that users can override the calls * Use _describe, _wanted and _message instead of compadd directly (to avoid using ANSI escape codes to set the bold attribute in the description line) * Use _net_interfaces to generate completion for network interfaces * Fixed some weird indenting That's it for now. -- Haakon