On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 11:06 PM Daniel Shahaf wrote: > It's better to post git-format-patch(1) output than git-show(1) output > because the former can be fed to git-am(1) but the latter can't. > (Unless that has changed since I last look? It's rather like today's xkcd…) > > Also, your previous patch was hard wrapped, so it couldn't easily be > applied. It's best to send patches as an attachment named *.txt (unless > you look up your MUA-specific way of saying "Don't munge whitespace in > the body in any way"). Sorry, I didn't know that. Is this better?