On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Frank Terbeck wrote: > It seems like the cvs-to-git script didn't pick up the zsh-4.3.16 tag from > CVS. > Yeah, not sure why git cvsimport glitched, but once it misses a tag, it never goes back and adds it later (without doing a fresh import). I manually added the tag for now (a few days ago). I looked at doing a fresh import, but there were some consistency glitches that would have made the hashes change, and I didn't want to do that (e.g. names that got added too late into the authors file to affect the first commit). ..wayne..