zsh-workers
* Keybindings lost in Xterm after top exits
@ 2012-05-30  5:40 Edgar Merino
From: Edgar Merino @ 2012-05-30  5:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello,

     I'm having a problem with ZSH/Xterm/Top whenever top runs and I
quit the program, all my keybindings are lost, anyone else experiencing
this?

     I mean, I've got keybindings to fix my home/end keys, also to use
up-line-or-search/down-line-or-search with up/bottom keys, these
keybindings are lost when I exit the "top" command line utility, and
this happens only when using xterm.

Environment information:

OS: Archlinux
top: v3.3.2