Hello, Not sure how useful this is, but, the attached file does a list-choices for each self-insert. I am wondering if anyone has experimented with using incremental-complete-word switched on, by default. Similar to how predict-on works. Inserting the prediction into the command line, by default, and allowing the user to type over the prediction or select it, etc. I tried binding complete-word to self-insert and realized that the solution is not practical. To have complete-word work on each self-insert, it has to work in a while loop similar to how incremental-complete-word does. I tried incr-0.2.zsh, but, that uses the old style expand-or-complete-prefix. Auto-fu is cool, but, the code seems too complicated. Any thoughts, please? Thanks Joe