Hi, On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 11:38 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote: > The emacs VC mode claims to support git, but vc-git.el isn't included in > any emacs install I've checked. > > Google search isn't turning up vc-git more recent than 2006, which seems a > bit of a stretch. I've seen reference to magit but with the caveat that it > is best "if you don't need to use any other version control system" (which > I do need to do). > > I'd like to be able to continue to use e.g C-x v g for annotate, etc., if > feasible. Suggestions? > magit ( http://magit.github.io/magit/ ) might be useful. ismail