On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 4:12 PM, Peter Stephenson wrote: > On Wed, 14 Jan 2015 15:48:18 +0200 > İsmail Dönmez wrote: > > On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Peter Stephenson < > p.stephenson@samsung.com> > > wrote: > > > > > The tests otherwise ran here, but incredibly slowly, so the problem > with > > > the kill didn't show up. I didn't realise they could run that slowly. > > > > > > > How about disabling zpty compilation on Cygwin completely? > > From the mode of the failures I suspect it's not actually fundamentally > broken, so this seemed a bit drastic. But given nobody is actually > likely to look at the problems (I might see how far I can get if I have > some spare time, but it's likely to reach a dead end quite quickly) > that's an option. > > I doubt it's going to cause anyone else grief either way. > This makes sense, you are right.