*Hello zsh.sourceforge.net Team,* *Get your website on Google’s Front Page search:* I would like to disclose some facts about your website. I hope you won’t mind spending only 2-3 minutes to have a look at the following lines: *We found some major issues with your website:* *1. *Your website seems to be attracting traffic, but this traffic is almost stagnant and limited, which affects potential sales as you move forward. *2. *Your website doesn't feature in Google's first search page for some of the major keywords in your niche, which affects visibility. *3.* Your website has been diagnosed with coding issues, which affects ranking. *4.* Your back links profile is not efficient enough to help your search engine visibility. *5.* Your website is currently not being properly promoted online, which is affecting your marketing strategy and goals. *6.* Your presence in social media platform (*Face book, Twitter, etc*.) is minimal. This is depriving you of a huge market of prospective referral clients. We excel in running promotional online marketing campaign for websites. We have a host of ethical services and techniques, which you can utilize to improve your website's performance. We could send you more details regarding your present website status; we would be glad to share *“PRE SEO REPORT” or “WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT for FREE”.* *Let me know your thought and if possible give me the best time to make further discussion**.* *Best Regards,* * Ashley Moore **| Senior Sales Advisor* *---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------* *PS 1*: If you are *interested* then I will *send more details* on our *“SEO ROPOSAL”* *and* “*FREE WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT”.* *PS 2*: I found your site using Google search and after having a look over your website I recommend you to implement future technologies such as *HTML 5 and Responsive Design* to make your site more accessible in mobile phone, tablets, desktop etc.