*Hello* zsh.sourceforge.net After reviewing your website I have found some of the aspects on which your website needs complete enhancement and solution. There are many problems in your website which needs to be improved and fixed so that it will become visible on top of the Web engines and eventually help you get more traffic and more business. *Points to be considered: * · Appropriate keywords has not been chosen · Relevant Keywords are not listed organically in the SERPs. · Authenticated and targeted links has not been optimized · Pages indexed by Google are low · W3C Markup validation Issues has not been fixed yet · Meta Tags need to be Optimized properly according to targeted pages · Html to text ratio are not so good · Errors in the coding part of your website · Social media presence has not been enhanced at all · Lots of On page issues present in website · Robots.Txt File not present · Website performance and relevancy is very poor *Area Of Enhancement and ROI : * · Top page ranking for your targeted keywords within a quick time · Complete bug less and Google updated website · Quality and authenticate links resulting in more quality traffic and targeted visitors · High potential business over Online · Growth in Conversion rate · Complete clean coded spam protected website · Boost Your business over Online with More popularity and More revenue We have Google Certified Managers who will monitor the SEO and Ad words campaign of your website and will help you to get Maximum ROI. Please reply back to get the updated “Quotation ““Service details ” “Proposal”,. Looking forward to your positive response. Thanks & Regards, Jibin Antony | Sr. Business Development Executive Note: If you are not interested, please email with the subject line "Remove" and I will happy to update my database. -----------km---------- [image: beacon]