zsh-workers
* More Traffic More Business: zsh.sourceforge.net
@ 2019-10-25  8:21 Jibin Antony
From: Jibin Antony @ 2019-10-25  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh-Workers

*Hello*  zsh.sourceforge.net

After reviewing your website I have found some of the aspects on which your
website needs complete enhancement and solution.

There are many problems in  your website which needs to be improved and
fixed  so that it will become visible on top of the Web engines and
eventually help you get more traffic and more business.

*Points to be considered: *

·         Appropriate keywords has not been chosen

·         Relevant Keywords are not listed organically in the SERPs.

·         Authenticated and targeted links has not been optimized

·         Pages indexed by Google are low

·         W3C Markup validation Issues has not been fixed yet

·         Meta Tags need  to be Optimized properly according to targeted
pages

·         Html to text ratio are not so good

·         Errors in the coding part of your website

·         Social media presence has not been enhanced at all

·         Lots of On page issues present in website

·         Robots.Txt File not present

·         Website performance and relevancy is very poor

*Area Of Enhancement and ROI : *

·         Top page ranking for your targeted keywords within a quick time

·         Complete bug less  and Google updated website

·         Quality and authenticate links resulting in more quality traffic
and targeted visitors

·         High potential business over Online

·         Growth in Conversion rate

·         Complete  clean coded spam protected website

·         Boost  Your business over Online with More popularity and More
revenue

We have Google Certified Managers who will monitor the SEO and Ad words
campaign of your website and will help you to get Maximum ROI.

Please reply back to get the updated “Quotation ““Service details ”
“Proposal”,.

Looking forward to your positive response.

Thanks & Regards,

Jibin Antony | Sr. Business Development Executive

Note: If you are not interested, please email with the subject line
"Remove" and I will happy to update my database.

[image: beacon]

* More Traffic More Business: zsh.sourceforge.net
@ 2019-08-01 18:32 Jones Sebastian
From: Jones Sebastian @ 2019-08-01 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh-Workers