Hey, > I have a vague recollection that some (sub)command(s) had a slightly > inconsistent output with colons somewhere which had to be removed for > completions. Could have been just one or two such commands but > unfortunately I don't remember exactly anymore. @Marko, I tried all clients I could find easily and could not find any suggestions including colons. I cannot handle an error I don't know how to throw. Please let me know if you remember an example. > > * Why is there a check for not prefix-needed? > > > > Some comments from the original author would be quite helpful if he > > still remembers why it was done a certain way :) > > Hmm, this one I don't remember, I guess this might be a common > convention or something like that, probably not specific to _openstack. I read up on it and I think it has something to do with how people configure their completion preferences with `zstyle`. If you are a nice completion writer you honor the setting. I hope I did it justice. > I haven't dealt with OpenStack recently so I can't actually test > anything around it anymore but if you could fix the issue that would be > great. I gave it a try. I ignored any colon issues for now. Would be great if someone could. So @list what do I need to do to get this merged?