zsh-workers
* bug report: key up or down for history scroll inserts and 'e' in some cases
@ 2020-06-16 23:22 Franco Gastón Pellegrini
From: Franco Gastón Pellegrini @ 2020-06-16 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

https://recordit.co/xndxC0sLyw

This gif reproduce the problem. *I'm only pressing up and down keys.*
At the beginning you can see whats inside the history file, on the top. It
seems that the char 'e' is causing problems for some reason.

*In the gif I'm using powerlevel10k and lots of scripts, BUT the problem
can be reproduced perfectly with a fresh vanilla installation of zsh*
It seems that I can reproduce it ONLY on windows v2004, WSL 2, and windows
terminal (using an ubuntu 20.04 distro), but if remote access to my Native
Ubuntu server using the same window terminal and configs, it work just
fine, as intended.

--
Franco Gastón Pellegrini