Sun., 24 Nov 2019, 23:51 user Eric Cook wrote: > You have created: > - a plugin manager > - a backdoor for executing commands across separately running zsh processes > - a json parser > - a ncurses interface > - a documentation format > > And adding descriptions to a completer is the overwhelming task? > I think that yes, it would be. Think rephrasing one sentence in the name of "not making the work look like if I've just copy-pasted someone's else text" (as this is what's the topic is about, I suspect). It's fine to do so. However, after a few next sentences what's this starts to be is "why I am doing this? isn't it that the authors of the package knew best what the options are for?" and this IMO quickly starts to overwhelm.