Test suite runs fine on OS X 10.11.1. I've build two versions, without pcre and with it (so that V07pcre.ztst could be ran). I also ran my performance and memory test against pcre test1, slightly earlier version (d5ba08a) with no pcre and 5.0.2, results are good. Best regards, Sebastian Gniazdowski On 21 November 2015 at 19:35, Peter Stephenson wrote: > I've upoloaded a test version 5.1.1-test-1 preparatory to releasing > 5.2. You can find it at > > http://www.zsh.org/pub/development/ > > and also as a tag in the repository. > > I'm not expecting unexpected problems, but then logically I can't, so > let me know. > > pws