Hello, one user of my project reports crash with message about realloc(), when pasting: $ openssl req -new -newkey rsa:4096 > regisrealloc(): invalid old size Connection to localhost closed. I looked at my code that introduced realloc() to array appends. It seems that its correctness is guarded by this: before patch, old pointer (old array) was subject to arrsetfn, which does freearray(). So if string can be freed, it for sure can be realloc()-ed. That said I have a patch that checks if old pointer isn't nullarray (static variable) and has the standard getter. A fortification, to sleep better. -- Best regards, Sebastian Gniazdowski