* Article publish on your site
@ 2019-10-02  9:48 Daniel Anthony
From: Daniel Anthony @ 2019-10-02  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers, schaefer

Hey ,

We are contacting to you ask different advertisement options on your site
zsh.org

We’re Especially Interested in a Sponsored article similar to a guest post.
Do you post an article with a gambling link on your web site or blog? How
much you charge per post with a do-follow link?

IMPORTANT: If you are not accepting links to a gambling site we might be
still interested, please mention a rate for a regular link as well

We hopefully look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks for your valuable time

* Article publish on your site
@ 2019-09-30 13:05 Christina Ordonez
From: Christina Ordonez @ 2019-09-30 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)