On 24 October 2017 at 21:39, Frank Terbeck wrote: > Hey Alexey, > > Alexey Sokolov wrote: > > Use HGPLAIN instead of HGRCPATH in VCS_INFO_get_data_hg > > > > Fixes prompt indicator in case if the repository requires a > non-default > > feature. With HGRCPATH, it results in: > > > > abort: repository requires features unknown to this Mercurial: ... > > (see https://mercurial-scm.org/wiki/MissingRequirement for more > > information) > > > > Which, in turn, results in "default" getting reported regardless of > what > > the current state of the repo is. > > Could you maybe resend the patch attached? You MUA seems to have mangled > it a tad. Preferably, commit locally, use "git format-patch -1" and send > the resulting file. > > That makes attribution and integration as simple as possible for us. > > Thanks for your help as well! > > Hi Frank, No problem. I copypasted it this way because of the following in http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Arc/git.html: "We prefer patches to be included inline in the body of the message because it makes it easier to comment on particular lines."