Hello, As part of a script, I was trying to save and restore options in a shell-agnostic way. The goal is to write ``` # Save options. set -x # Modify other options. # Do stuff. # Restore options ``` Googling, I came across this stack overflow answer , suggesting the use of `set +o`. However this gives me unexpected results % zsh --no-globalrcs --no-rcs username% zsh --version zsh 5.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin17.5.0) username% set +o set +o noaliases # More option lines. See full log attached. set -o zle username% OPTS=$(set +o) # Hitting Ctrl-C works as expected username% username% username% eval "$OPTS" # Hitting Ctrl-C now does not behave as expected username% ^C^C^C The same thing works in `bash` though. Does someone know if that is expected to work? Is that a known issue with zsh? Alexandre