zsh-workers
From: Adam Gibbs <adamgibbs009@weboptimizes.com>
To: Zsh-Workers <zsh-workers@zsh.org>
Subject: Re: Do You Need Application Development?
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 01:11:39 -0800	[thread overview]

Hi *zsh.sourceforge.net
<https://weboptimizes-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=12VuuC1TuPHOCenCL096Yqo-9W2SyqrJHSVID2_E_Pa0-0&key=YAMMID-05096838&link=http%3A%2F%2Fzsh.sourceforge.net>
*Team,

Hope you are fine.

We are a Premier Web, Mobile & SEO Development Company and I look
after the *Web
& Mobile Development efforts here*.

I visited your website and found that your website and see that it’s a very
good and clean website.

We can help you to increase your visitor through our new latest Mobile App
Technologies.

You know that now days how Android and IOS is important. So try a new way
to improve your business.

At last how soon do you want to create your mobile app – a month, two
months? – We have the developers and specific team to get that done for you.

If you are *interested* we can *send you our price/info details*.

*Kind Regards,*

*Adam Gibbs*

*Senior Web Consultant*

If you are not interested so simply reply No I will update my data base

[image: beacon]