On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 1:50 AM Bart Schaefer wrote: > On Jun 4, 5:13am, Felipe Contreras wrote: > } > } It's better to not check anything that throw bad errors. > > Incidentally, how are you managing to get NOMATCH and NOEXEC set at > the same time? NOMATCH is not a default option and NOEXEC should be > preventing any setopt calls from changing that. > I don't know what you are talking about. BTW. The 'emulate sh' is irrelevant, I added it for debugging purposes and forgot to remove it. Cheers. -- Felipe Contreras