zsh-workers
From: Ian F <in4mer@gmail.com>
To: zsh-workers@zsh.org
Subject: Fwd: ezmlm warning
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 08:50:18 -0800	[thread overview]

Anyone else keep getting these?  Ever considered not using yahoo?

--
Ian F
plus one, seven oh seven, seven three seven, four twenty-one zero.

Big hitter, the Lama.

Date: 20 Feb 2015 13:18:00 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@primenet.com.au
To: zsh-workers-return-34555-@zsh.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at primenet.com.au.

<in4mer@gmail.com>:
<in4mer@gmail.com> 173.194.72.27 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 550-5.7.1 Unauthenticated email from yahoo.com is not
accepted due to domain's
550-5.7.1 DMARC policy. Please contact administrator of yahoo.com domain if
550-5.7.1 this was a legitimate mail. Please visit
550-5.7.1 http://support.google.com/mail/answer/2451690 to learn about DMARC
550 5.7.1 initiative. z1si11387478pas.104 - gsmtp