Hi all, I was reading a reddit thread today about shells protecting you from `rm -rf /` but not `rm -rf /*` and remembered how zsh has a feature that warns you before executing `rm *` or `rm /dir/*`. After a short investigation (and the loss of a few files, but that's beside the point), I discovered that zsh warns in every case except `rm /*`. This seemed like a serious oversight, so I cloned the repository and made a small patch that should fix this. You can find it attached to this message. I hope you accept this patch, as this is a simple fix that can save many people a lot of trouble. Thanks, Glenn