On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 11:36 PM Daniel Shahaf wrote: > Are there any other terminal emulators you'd like the patch to be tested > on? (By the list, not necessarily by you) > If anyone's terminal hasn't been tested and it's not too difficult to install, I'll be happy to test it. Otherwise I'm done. > I've attached the patch to the email. You can also find it at > > https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/compare/master...romkatv:rprompt-indent > . > > In general, please always include patches with the email (inline or > text/* attachment) so they'll be archived. Feel free to add github > links too, of course. > The email you are replying to should have an attachment named rprompt-indent.patch. Is it not getting through? Roman.