On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 3:28 PM Charles Blake wrote: > Yeah. I had used rprompt-indent (because that's what was mentioned here, > and I wasn't sure how finished your rprompt-indent2 branch was). I also > see the rprompt-indent2 version working in both modes of xterm reverseWrap > (though I imagine everyone here can test xterm easily enough). I have no > more counter examples/suggestions, myself. > Thanks for confirming that it works with the rprompt-indent2 patch. Just to clarify, all testing that I've reported previously on this thread was done with this patch. Roman.