On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 11:03 AM Roman Perepelitsa roman.perepelitsa@gmail.com wrote: The problem is here: > https://github.com/lony/dotFiles/blob/f5f1691499e7a95a3a2e4f1e0970f0ae46f4b40e/ansible/roles/dotfiles/src/bash_zsh/.zsh_oh-my-zsh/themes/lony.zsh-theme#L69 > . > I should’ve mentioned how you can fix it. The simplest fix is to add your git aliases to the linked code. This, however, won’t fix all corner cases. It might be possible to expand aliases there but it still won’t for functions and scripts that call git. An alternative solution is to call vcs_info from precmd hook on every prompt. This will be correct but slow. To solve the performance problem you can replace vcs_info with gitstatus , which is over 10x faster. There is an example you can follow. Powerlevel10k provides a turnkey solution. It’s already integrated with gitstatus, it’s very fast, and very flexible. You can configure Powerlevel10k to look like your current scheme, if you like. Roman.