On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 12:21 PM Peter Stephenson wrote: > Don't see any problem with doing that. I suppose we really need a > list of widgets that should have this behaviour. > > [...] > > If you can produce this as a single change (with appropriate use of > rebase -i or whatever) we can apply it. A patch to the list would be > fine, since other people get to see it, but I don't mind cherry-picking > / rebasing from your repo if it's a single squashed change somewhere. > Cool! I can do that. Here's a branch with a single commit that modifies reset-prompt so that it doesn't alter LASTWIDGET: https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/compare/master...romkatv:gentle-reset-prompt2 . Please find a patch from it in the attachment. Roman.