Hi all, I frequently find myself navigating directories such as the following: src └── main └── scala └── com └── tubitv └── metadata ├── users │ ├── SomeFile.scala │ └── SomeOtherFile.scala └── Application.scala I'll have to manually type out src/main/scala/com/tubitv/metadata each time. Is there a Zsh feature that autocompletes all the singleton directories so that I can directly go to the leaf dir? Regards, *Daniel Li* Senior Backend Engineer at Tubi TV 560 Mission St, Suite 1301 San Francisco, CA 94105