Oh I just didn't know that. Thanks for your information. Does anyone know better place than wikia.com? I checked the status of zshwiki.org domain by whois and found Mr. Bruno Bonfils owns and I can't do nothing but create alternative if I want wiki for zsh(and I want wiki for zsh). - Otakadelic On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 10:31 AM wrote: > On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 10:22:46PM +0900, Joseph Otakadelic wrote: > > > I tried to visit zshwiki.org but nothing there. So I created one > > alternative. > > > > https://zsh.wikia.com/ > > The problem with wikia is that it has un-removable ads. For open source > projects the project hosting site usually has a comparable wiki with > fewer / no ads. > > GI > > -- > The Magic of Windows: Turns a Pentium into an XT. >