Hi all, I'm using zsh 4.3.17 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)" version and when I was developing some small awk codes, I tried to paste them to the terminal, but when I used the operator "!~ " I realised that, when pasting, zsh translated it to "~/.ssh/config". Quite annoying thing though don't know if may be is resolved in newer zhs versions. This is the output of pasting "!~" many times: !~!~!~ This is the output of pasting "!~ " (note the last space) many times: ~/.ssh/config ~/.ssh/config ~/.ssh/config Many thanks, Xavi