Hi all, I recently experimented an issue when pasting "tab" characters to zsh terminal. Whereas changing the shell to "sh" or opening a terminal editor like "nano" allowed me to paste a text with tabs, when copying the same text with tabs into "zsh" it literally EATS the TAB characters. I've observed this behaviour in Ubuntu 12.04/14.04 (within Biolinux distribution). I hope there is a workaround or some trick I may not know. Many thanks for your help in advance, Xavi Ex: Text in "Leafpad" (plain text editor): thisisatest When coyp/pasted (via menu or shortcut(Ctrk+Shift+V) to sh or nano the output is as expected: thisisatest But when pasted to "zsh" the output is: thisisatest