There are many widgets that go backwards and erase some amount of text: backward-delete-char, backward-delete-word, backward-kill-line, and backward-kill-word. But, there are no such widgets going forward. The forward direction only has movement by char or word but no erasure. That could be inconvenient as that's a whole direction of text that has no efficient solution for getting rid of text. Now, ideally I would find where such widgets are defined in the code and add them in myself, but I do not have enough C or zsh knowledge to do that and I'm heading to a convention tomorrow. I would not have access to a computer for at least three days. That's why I'm suggesting it here (in hopes it gets picked up). Good luck and thank you for your time, Noam Barnea.