zsh-workers
* I'd like to help maintain the Zsh Web Page
@ 2021-03-27 17:07 Austin Traver
From: Austin Traver @ 2021-03-27 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello,

My name is Austin. I'm a graduate student in the United States, studying computer science. I have been Zsh for a few years now, and I've become quite passionate about it, sharing my knowledge so far <https://helpful.wiki/zsh> with others along the way.

I'd like to help maintain the Zsh site, as I think reliable, usable documentation plays a vital role in understanding software.

Is there any job, big or small, that you could think of, for me?

Best,
Austin

P.S.: How many people are on the Zsh workers list?