zsh-workers
* Re:buy paper from manufacturer in china
@ 2013-02-04  7:54 david gary
From: david gary @ 2013-02-04  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Dear purchasing manager

Good day!  Thanks for your time to read my email!

This is  from Golden Sun International Paper Co., Ltd

We are a Professional Manufacturer of PAPER

 Our main products as follow:

A4 Copy paper

Carbonless Paper

woodfree offset paper

Inkjet Photo Paper

Electrostatic copy paper

Colored paper box

Corrugate paper box

 Wish our products will be helpful for your business.

We also provide these products to other countries,do you think we should also have good market in our side ?

Any questuons welcome here.

Best regards

David Gary

Golden Sun International Paper Co.,       Ltd

TEL:+86-0532-96717580

FAX:+86-0532-96717580

                E-mail:       david@qdgspaper.com

          MSN:  davidpapers@hotmail.com