zsh-workers
* Re: Files modified after a given date
       [not found] <m31zcv7ihs.fsf@cenderis.demon.co.uk>
@ 1999-08-23  8:38 ` Zefram
From: Zefram @ 1999-08-23  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Bruce Stephens wrote:
>You could write a function using the stat module, but I don't think we
>have user-defined glob patterns yet?

That's one of the many things I never got round to.  I was going to
have patterns like "*(F:func:)" call the shell function "func" with the
name of each file which otherwise matches the glob pattern, and use its
return value to decide whether it matches or not.  Should be quite easy
to implement -- just a few lines.

-zefram

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-08-23  8:41 UTC | newest]