zsh-workers
* Dedication
@ 2001-09-16 20:41 Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2001-09-16 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

The FVWM developers are planning to dedicate their upcoming release to the
victims of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in NYC, DC, and PA.  They are
adding a short paragraph to their ANNOUNCE file:

  This release is dedicated to the victims of the terrorist attacks
  in New York, Washington D.C. and Pittsburgh on 11th of September,
  2001.  The following people would like to express their sympathies
  to those affected:

Then a list of names of any developer or FVWM user who asks to be included.

As we also have a release coming up shortly, I thought I'd mention it in
case we'd like to do something similar.  No hard feelings if we decide not.

* Re: Dedication
@ 2001-09-16 23:53 Wolfgang Hukriede
From: Wolfgang Hukriede @ 2001-09-16 23:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I think that's great, go for it! The text seems quite perfect to me,
it could be used unchanged.  Only, the list should perhaps not be too
short. (Otherwise silently forget this).

Best wishes to all, Wolfgang.