Hello Bart :) >MODDIR is $(libdir)/zsh/$(VERSION). You can't change the zsh/$(VERSION) >part without breaking things Oh, what a pity :(( I've tried to change it thru the Makefile and it seems to compile OK, but I haven't tested yet. >} Moreover, there is a call to mktemp that should be replaced with >} a call to mkstemp in 'utils.c' for safety. >No, we've been over this before; there's even a comment in utils.c to >this effect: Please, accept my excuses then. I'm afraid I didn't read the code, just the linker output and I assumed (incorrectly) that 'mktemp()' was being used in an unsafe way. Next time I'll read the code before O:) >} BTW, is there any place where I can get the current development >} version of ZSH for testing? >It's available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/zsh/. Thanks a lot. I am seeing that the people at this list are all good people :)) I'm glad to be here :) Raśl