Hello Andrej :)) >Modules are installed into /usr/lib/zsh/$ZSH_VERSION. The modules names >are zsh/foo. Oh, now I understand, sorry O:). Yes, this sound reasonable. >> Why is it hardcoded? >It is not hardcoded. I think, it was explained once already. Sorry, I didn't read that explanation, so the question. >It is possible to add --with-moddir=... configure parameter that >will override default $libdir/zsh/$VERSION. That will do for me, thanks :)))) >The final zsh part cannot be removed without major redesign and it >is not going to happen for 4.0 in any case. I find it reasonable. If the modules are found thru 'zsh/module' obviously it doesn't worth the effort of redesigning and the like. Well, sorry then for the useless question, and thank you very much for your help. As I said, you're great ;)) Raśl