Hello Zefram :) >>is empty except for directory '4.0.3'. But this directory is >>empty too. It only contains 'zsh', which contains the modules. >All zsh files go under /usr/lib/zsh. The /usr/lib part is configurable >using the --libdir option to configure. I knew that, but I wanted to install the modules as /usr/lib/zsh/module*, and --libdir won't do ;)) >The version number is in there to avoid the serious problems that >would result from having two different versions sharing modules >(which wouldn't work). Yes, it is necessary for that, but, with just one version? >Even if you only have one version installed at a time, >the separate directories are necessary during an upgrade. Oh, yes, I didn't think about it... I upgrade 'by hand'. >The final "zsh" component is part of the hierarchical module name >system. There is, for example, no "files" module any more, there's a >"zsh/files" module. Ok, then :) Thanks for the explanations :)) Raśl