Hello Bart :)) >} [...] 'configure' doesn't provide a way of choosing whether the >} modules must be included in the monolithic zsh (that's obvious too, >} and desirable). >If you read the INSTALL file, you'll find the answers you seek: I'm afraid I didn't explained correctly O:)) I forgot to say that the choice must be done *before* 'configure' is run if file editing is involved, so it can be compiled on destination. But I suppose that if I include a copy of config.modules it won't be overwritten by 'configure' (I think that config.modules has a flag to achieve that...). Thanks a lot for your answer, anyway :))) Raśl