Hi zshworkers :)) It's me again ;)) Excuse the continous questions, but I've recently installed zsh for general use at work and I'm configuring it ;)) Well, the matter now is that the builtin 'time' command report wrong numbers when the measured time is slow. First of all, it tends too much to give '0.000' as the elapsed time, even if the user or kernel times are not 0. The elapsed time should be, at least, the sum of user and kernel time, shouldn't it?. The other issue is a possible bug with the percentage escape sequence. When the elapsed time is 0, it obviously reports a wrong CPU percentage usage... It should return 0, not 18887% as it uses. That's all folks :)) Raśl