From: "Paul Joseph" <paul@makecustomads.site>
To: "zsh-workers" <zsh-workers@zsh.org>
Subject: Explainer Video Ad for your organization
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 15:54:02 +0530

Hello %F_Name%,

I'm contacting you today as an animation commercial producer. My specialty is creative videos to connect an audience to a company. I have extensive experience in this field with over 350 ads to my name.

Would you like to see what this looks like? Here's a recent sample of my work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxsAALpGnu4

There's so much more I can do to promote your product, too. I also develop webpages, fun mobile games, animated logos and useful promo flyers.

To find out more about my firm, search for "Social Lobster Animation".

Hope to hear from you,

Paul Joseph